Saturday, October 01, 2005

Here's something I don't understand.

There seems to have been an infestation of Daddy Long Legs' near our house. There are hundreds in the garden and god knows how many in the park. There were 6 on the helterskelter alone today, and that has got to be a pretty hostile environment for them. What makes this even odder is that two people, without any prompting have also said that they have been infested with these lettle buggers. I haven't read the book of revelations recently, so I can't be certain whether or not Daddy Long Legs feature in it, but it must surely be a sign of the end of all things. They're suprisingly tenacious little so and so's too. I had one on my windscreen last night when I got in the car to go home, and I didn't want to kill it by sweeping it off with the windscreen wipers, but it took more than ten minutes of around 40 miles an hour, and then a good minute or so of 50+ to shake it off the windscreen. If these creatures really are the devils emissaries then we are in a lot of trouble.

No comments: